To our awesome Visiting Angels caregivers:
During this COVID-19 pandemic, it is extremely important to follow these CDC and WHO Guidelines:
- Wash hands often with soap and water (at least 20 seconds). Hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) is also acceptable.
- Observe social distancing, keep 6 ft apart from others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Don't touch eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you're sick.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently.
- Wear a face-mask if you are sick to prevent spread.
With your help, we can help flatten the curve and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for all that you do for your seniors and our community!